Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Merry Christmas!!!!

I have always loved Christmas... My earliest memories show me putting cookies and drink for Santa to have on Christmas Eve. And then trying to keep awake just to meet Santa :)


Wow!!! Such happy memories. :)


Speaking of memories, this is what I wrote 2 years ago….


It’s that time of the year when cheer and happiness is in the air. It’s "goodwill to all men" time. With Jingle Bells and Christmas Carols being played in all the shops and on all radio stations!!! It’s really hard to remain immune to this particular festival :) But then who would want to be!!!

So it’s not surprising that I just love Christmas. I am still a child at heart ;) and just love receiving presents and more than that I love giving gifts and seeing people's eyes light up with joy. Can't carry a tune to save my life but still sing loudly "Long time ago in Bethlehem..." Especially and only when I'm alone :). There is just something about this which makes my heart go pit-a-pat. sigh!!!
And not forgetting the cakes... Mum has been telling me that she has been baking up a storm so I have my job outlined for me.

Already I can't wait to go home. For me Christmas starts tomorrow. This year I'm all alone coz my sweet brother is in Europe and therefore I'll be princess of the house (tongue in cheek)
(Hey bro hope you read this and realize what it means)

Just Kidding!!! :)

Every year our Christmas and New Year are extra special coz it coincides with my brother's birthday and this year is the first time that he won't be here with us for all of it. His presence will be missed alot...

So away from all those thoughts... the reason for my writing is that I wanted to note down my love for Christmas and to wish everyone a very happy Christmas...

Hope it brings as much joy (if not more) to everyone as it does to me :)

Merry Christmas :)


The only difference this year is that it has been 2 years since David left and that this year I have begged Mum not to bake any cakes… I just can’t resist her cakes :(

0 comments:


© 2011 Impressions in Time, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena