Monday, May 12, 2008

General Frustration!!!

How difficult can it be for someone to remember their Mother?
I guess I’m asking the wrong question here… How can anyone forget their Mom at any given time?
So really unless one are in the middle of antarctic and really cannot contact there Mom, there should not be any excuse for not even wishing her on
  1. Birthday
  2. Mothers Day
These days come around just ONCE every year. I mean if a country has a great looking pub it will surely have phones and maybe even internet!!! And if there is a will then there is a way - right!!!

And if one is going somewhere and will be out of communication zone the least one can do is leave an advance greeting!!!

Come-on how hard can that be???

I guess that shows what one thinks of the woman who devoted her entire life looking after that person...

I'm just frustrated by these things...

My thoughts are my own and this is not aimed or directed at anyone!!!


0 comments:


© 2011 Impressions in Time, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena