Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Lists

Of late I have started making a list of everything that I have to do.
* Budget list,
* Shopping List – Grocery, Misc., Clothes,
* To Do List
Till recently my family only knew about the shopping list and only found out about my To -Do List on Sunday morning. I had never thought that they would be interested in it. But before I could go into any lengthy explanation I was told of things that needed to go into my list – things that I had been postponing. And to top it all my Dad kept reminding me to do the things that I had listed throughout the course of the day!!! It was like having a personal secretary.
I’m not really sure whether I should continue with this To-Do List… I don’t think I’ll be able to get any rest or catch up on my sleep in the weekends!!!
But on the other hand things that are part of my resolution where I haven’t made any headway – I think I should make that part of a list and put it on a board. Then just maybe I’ll be motivated to work on it. Apparently putting the list on my blog isn’t doing any good. At least this way I’ll be daily reminded!!! :)

2 comments:

Prabhat said...

one thing that helps me is categorizing them in two parts: need to be done in next than 7 days or after 7 days. first goes in my to-do list. Other one goes into my organizer. To-do list keeps refreshing from my organizer every night. You might try this one.

Annjelyn Shalvina said...

Great tip Prabhat. Thanks for giving it. I'll email you for more information on this.


© 2011 Impressions in Time, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena