Monday, May 19, 2008

Sick...

Weekend wasn't much of anything... I think I'm coming down with something coz I really had to spend alot of time trying to get better!!! Dad was really sick a few weeks ago and I think I'm getting whatever he had at the time... :(

So yeah... not a good weekend.

I hate being sick. I cannot recall the last time that I was really sick. So this forced bed rest was not my idea of fun :( And I really wasn't in any mood to argue with my parents. They never give me instructions or "orders" but when they do... I simply cannot refuse. So when I was ordered to bed rest I just had to obey. Though to be truthful I wasn't in any shape to resist. And even today I feel down.


2 comments:

Prabhat said...

Hi angel, Hope you get well soon.

Annjelyn Shalvina said...

Thanks Prabhat


© 2011 Impressions in Time, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena