Monday, July 03, 2006

Time...

Time is something which is in continuous motion.. It never stops for anything or anyone.... I would like to dedicate this one to time... hopefully I might be able to leave my imprint on it someday...

I recently met a friend via email whom I haven't seen in ages... And he introduced me to the world of bloggers.. Said that it had helped him alot. Well I'm trying to see if it does the same for me or not... Maybe I'll make some virtual friends ... Really don't know but would like to at least take that first baby step towards the unknown....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Anjie,

Welcome to blogosphere!! Don't worry about baby steps.. everyone begins somewhere..

Thanx for mentioning me in ur debut post.. am humbled..

Its a lovely write up.. here's wishing u a great experience in the blog world :)

Take Care!

Annjelyn Shalvina said...

Thanks Kamesh.... Glad you liked it...


© 2011 Impressions in Time, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena