Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Business Trip

Guess what!!! I'm going Auckland in 3 weeks time :)

Its only a short business trip and I'm going to attend a Trade Show on Food Tech and Packaging Technology. I'm specifically going for Packaging Technology but while there we might even go to some Beverage Industries... actually alcoholic beverages :) Too bad I don't drink... But I'm excited nevertheless. :)

More details can be obtained at

I wish that I had more time there coz I really want to visit/ tour South Island. I love nature and greenery and would love to visit the National Parks. From the footage shown in movies its spectacular!!!

Anyways I don't know how long I'll be in N.Z but will definitely try to make some plans...

0 comments:


© 2011 Impressions in Time, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena