Friday, August 08, 2008

08-08-08

I almost missed it.... Its happening alot lately. When I leave home I have a list of things to do but when I get home in the evening I didn't do half of it.... coz I either forgot all about it or I just didn't get around to it.

Today being 08-08-08 is very very special for me. Reasons :
  • I will not see another 08-08-08 in my lifetime - once in a lifetime thing.
  • Olympics - officially starts today :)
  • Its my friend - Niraj's Birthday today.... He will be 29 today :) Hope he celebrates the day with his Fiancee in India. They will be tying the knot or taking the plunge or getting married at the end of the year....
So yeah.... its a special day and I can't believe it that I was so close to missing out on posting today....

So Niraj if you do read this.... "Many many Happy Returns of The Day!!!! " Have fun....

0 comments:


© 2011 Impressions in Time, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena