Monday, August 11, 2008

Beijing 2008 - Olympic Games

What a Start!!!

I saw the opening ceremony and I found it breathtaking!!! Exhilarating and very beautiful. I'm lost for words here... I wish I was there to see it first hand... But the live telecast and the photos did ease my disappointment :)

Here are some of the Photos (Source :- Official Olympics Website)



Giant Scroll Unfolding


Dancers on Giant Scroll


Dancer depicting Silk Route


Tai Chi Practise - Kata


Taiji Performance

Chinese Opera


Puppet Show


Olympic Rings


Olympic Rings


Drummers



Globe (Overview)


Globe Suspended in Air


Movable Columns


Puppet Show


Birds Nest - in Birds Nest Stadium :)


Birds Nest - View


Dancers


General View of Drummers

Fireworks

The fusion of colors was SPECTACULAR !!!

Art performances were also called Beautiful Olympics. :) (No guesses why)

0 comments:


© 2011 Impressions in Time, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena