Thursday, September 18, 2008

Lipstick

Men and lipsticks!!!

Hmmm Just think about it!!! If you are a guy then what comes to your head when you read the word "lipstick"?

Colour? Flavour? Taste? or how to apply lipstick?

Crazy huh.... But then why the big difference between Lipstick, lip gloss and chapstick... Ladies use lipgloss ... whereas Guys only use Chap Stick.... :) Only difference is Lip and Chap!!!

Today somehow my colleagues (male friends) started talking about lipstick... And then they started showing me and telling me on "How To" apply lipstick!!!! They were pouting at each other and making faces and demonstrating with a make believe lipstick :) Utter fun.... I had no idea that they THINK about this.... But then when I think about it.... they DO comment whenever I wear lipstick :)

I think I should bring some makeup to work and leave it on my table... you know... just for emergencies... or maybe for some demonstrations!!!! :)

3 comments:

Prabhat said...

I was wondering what is "chap stick". Then I asked uncle Google.

hummm.. interesting post. I remember once in my life I applied lipstick.. when i was in college..... what a horrible experience it was. How do gurls manage so often :-/

Annjelyn Shalvina said...

But you looked sooo cute with the lipstick!!!! ;)

Personally I think girls wear it coz they "think" guys like it... :)

Prabhat said...

Someone said it so nicely,
"Keep smiling. This is the second best thing you can do with your lips".

I am sure, wearing lipstick is not the first best thing !!!!!


© 2011 Impressions in Time, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena