Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Update

Guess what!!!! One of my friends... M is getting married!!! Its so exciting... I came to know about it last Monday. The news wasn't really a surprise since I knew that his family was looking for a girl for him... And apparently they found her...

The girl, A, looks to be really nice. (We haven't been introduced yet but I saw the photos :) ). They make a good couple.

I'm really happy for M and A. Hope they have a wonderful married life...

Engagement most probably will be later this year and marriage is tentatively planned for next year!!!

Its so very exciting...

4 comments:

Prabhat said...

A and M getting married. Congratulations!
And A stands for .....?????
Is it Angel !?!?!?!?!

Annjelyn Shalvina said...

Ha!Ha!Ha! Not Angel... It stands for Anushka who is getting married to Manish (one of my friends).. The day I decide to get married I'll call you :)...

Prabhat said...

what's the use.. I am already married. Sorry, you are late :-)

Annjelyn Shalvina said...

Ha!Ha!Ha! You are too short Prabhat... (kidding) I meant I'll call you personally to give you the news :)


© 2011 Impressions in Time, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena