Friday, April 04, 2008

Rain Again!!!

Another weekend’s here and guess what!!! It’s raining… Again… Almost every weekend of late it has been pouring… And I thought Suva was bad : (
People have started saying that I brought the rain with me from Suva and then I start explaining that scientifically its just not possible etc etc… It sort of pinches me coz really from the time I moved it HAS been raining a lot!!! Maybe there is some truth in what my “People” say… And maybe pigs have started to fly too…
Anyways I am hoping to try to catch the Indian Cultural Trade Show that is currently being showcased in Lautoka. I tried to see it last week… yes in the rain!!! But no one was around. Even after advertising in the newspapers you would expect the show case to be there but nah… they had extended their stay in Suva… So will check that out… Other than this its all normal stuff for Saturday
My plans for Sunday:
  • Sleep in. (Hasn’t been possible so far coz Dads awake at the crack of dawn!!!)
  • Do gardening… Have to prune my plants coz they are out of shape right now, re-pot my cactus plants as they have started crowding and have started to look slightly peakish…
  • Play with my doggies… I’ll devote a couple of hours just to play with them and maybe bathe them… My doggies look forward to their bath time so much coz of all the massaging and grooming that comes with it… I’m trying to incorporate brushing their teeth into this but so far am unsuccessful : ( . They simply do not understand my lecture on dental hygiene and start growling as soon as I hold up a toothbrush!!! I am trying my people skills on them but no luck… Maybe their white gleaming fangs should give me a indication that no brushing is necessary… hmmm
Note:
Monday to Friday: All shops are open only between 8 a.m to 7 p.m
Saturday: The town is open till 2 p.m.
And Sunday is a holiday. It’s a day for rest and no retail shops are open on this day.

0 comments:


© 2011 Impressions in Time, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena