Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Contractor - House

Finally decided on the Contractor who will build the house. Design & Builders - quite good company and very professional. Initial meeting went really well. Prior to arranging a meeting my parents had requested to see some works-in-progress and completed works. Only after being satisfied by the visual references they arranged for a meeting...

The first meeting took place yesterday. Things discussed were:
  • the house plans,
  • a few changes to the house plans,
  • finishing,
  • payment terms and conditions
  • Legal agreement

As I said initial meeting went well.

We are targeting July end or August beginning to kick start construction.

The next step is to talk to the bank.

Point to Note:
I'm really happy with my Dads enthusiasm for this "Project". He is taking alot of interest and wants things done his way. We are having long long discussions at night!!!

1 comments:

Prabhat said...

Congratulations!!!
The day I had finalized deal for my apartment, my marriage also got fixed. I am wishing you good luck !


© 2011 Impressions in Time, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena