Tuesday, January 18, 2011

2011 - Resolutions

Resolutions coming up shortly!!!


This year my resolutions are all about me. I have great difficulty in doing things for myself so I have decided that I will make effort to give some quality time to myself in 2011.


  1. Try to balance lifestyle. I have to make room for more me time now. Till now it was more work work work.... So now I have put in some time for myself. 

  2. Do something creative every week. I don't have the time to do any creative stuff daily but I'll make a conscious effort to do at least one creative project per week.

  3. Enjoy life - Spend more time appreciating the simpler things in life.

  4. Start some me-time activities. I'll write more on this later.

  5. Learn a new language

  6. Try to become a exercise addict!!! Get into some physical activity and love it... (This is the hard part)

  7. Develop my photography skills.


Wish me luck!!!

0 comments:


© 2011 Impressions in Time, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena