Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Creativeness!!

One of my resolutions for this year is to be more creative. I work over 10 hours a day plus my travelling is over 3 hours a day... sooo basically I lead a very sedentary life. Work - Home - Work. This is my way of doing something more each week. Learning new things and being more creative. I want 2011 to be a defining year for me!!!

So once I had decided this I thought it would be easy. I have a goal and now I'll work towards that. Boy, was I wrong!!! Its hard... I spent 3 days thinking what to do :) I spent more time thinking things through than actioning it!!!! One consolation was that the weather was obviously on my side... We had a hurricane warning!!! 

Anyways to make a long story short - I haven't done anything so far. I have made lots of plans but haven't physically done anything...

BTW I finished reading 4 books in those 3 days. Does this count as being creative ???

0 comments:


© 2011 Impressions in Time, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena