Monday, March 31, 2008

Pouring Weekend!!

What a weekend I had... It was pouring cats and dogs and really the prospect of any outdoor activities were practically nil!!! Noteworthy events of the weekend: Mom, rain, rugby, rain, more rain, water cuts, rain!!!

Mom is doing ok now. We are watching her very very closely... And I really mean closely... Whenever I wake up at night I creep into her room just to check on her... Believe me she has received a few frights coz of this... Nearly gave her a heart attack - she claims!! So now I have to really refrain myself. I can now understand and really appreciate what the parents go through when the kids are sick. The sleepless nights, worrying all the time and the anxieties!!! Wow!!!

Anyway she is on new meds and so far its good. Touchwood!!


I had planned on doing some gardening but the rain has sort of put a damper on my plans. I really love gardening. Actually I love the outdoors and take on activities which makes sure I'm out in the open and under the big blue sky. While staying in Suva, due to the restriction of space, I used to plant miniature cactus in pots. Now since I'm with my parents I haven't had a chance to really dig in my spade :) Every weekend its either one thing or the other and it has rained maybe 98% of the time!!!

Movies that I saw:

  • Final Season - true story about baseball. Really good.
  • Jumper - ok movie.
  • Reaper - TV series - 1st Season... - Good comedy. Watched the entire first season.
Movies that I bought and have to see:

  • Mad Money
  • Accidential Marriage
  • Khoya Khoya Chand - (Mom wanted this so....)
  • Dus Khahaaniya - (Again Mom...)
  • Winter Passing
  • (I forgot the names for the rest of the movies)
Books I read ( All are re-reads/revisits):

  • Bumbs - Zoe Barnes : I really have to write more on this... Great book!!!
  • Angels & Demons - Dan Brown
  • The Da Vinci Code - Dan Brown
**************

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

© 2011 Impressions in Time, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena