Thursday, March 06, 2008

Some Changes on the Blog...

I have been trying to make a few changes to my blog. So there might be changes every time. Hopefully It'll get better. I added a site meter today. This gives me a traffic report though to be truthful I don't expect anyone else to read these... Its so jumbled... sigh!!!

Anyways I have been looking around for changing the design aspects of the blog. I personally do not like things to be stagnant for long... I want to add daisies and tulips or maybe add swords and sabers!!! :) I love animals too... or maybe add books. See how confused I am... :)

Nah... I'm not confused.. I just like so many things that its hard to put it all here...

Some of the things that I will include as part of the contents (most likely as links)

  • A blog about my fave books and movies
    • I love reading. My room is filled with books and there is no particular genre. I just love books. And while staying in Suva I was dedicated movie watcher. I used to buy loads of movies and watch it at my then home. So I want to write about my likes and fave items in this section.
  • A blog about food
    • I love food and since January I have become a vegetarian :) I love vegetarian food and since Mum's cooking nowadays I have left meat etc... Well not completely but I really don't feel like eating meat now... But this blog will be about the special taste of paradise...
  • Traveling and sightseeing
    • I travel 180km per day so I should be able to write something. Just imagine how boring that'll be :) Haven't really thought it out but I will post something about it later. I love travelling so I'm looking forward to this.
Highlight of the Day

Its MahaShivRatri and after a very long time (over a decade) I'll be celebrating it at home with my parents. Every year I have either done the pooja alone or gone to temple alone so I'm really excited about this evening. In hindi I would say that he is my "isht" god. My very favourite!!!


0 comments:


© 2011 Impressions in Time, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena