Thursday, March 27, 2008

Bloody March!!!

The title reflects my mood I guess...

This month has been really crappy.... ooohhh I feel like hitting something!!! Hopefully April will be better....

  • Frustrations throughout the month - feeling that sense of utter helplessness when someone close to you falls very sick.... Its like for every step forward that we are taking a dozen steps backwards. I'm feeling really low...
  • Full of tension and stress... the sense of having achieved nothing either personally or professionally in my opinion- again more frustration
  • Finally found out that that the person I dig ahem ... meaning- like... has moved halfway across the world!!! Now thats very very sad... unfortunately he had no idea!!! Now I've lost my chance :( shoot!!!
I'll write when I feel slightly better...

0 comments:


© 2011 Impressions in Time, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena