Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Made of Honour - Review

This was one movie which I had waited for a very long time to watch. I'm a big romantic and I love watching movies which are both humorous and romantic....

Anyway the cast are comprised of:
Tom: Patrick Dempsey - Best Friend
Hannah: Michelle Monaghan
Colin: Kevin McKidd - Best Man :)



The story is about a boy and girl who are brutally honest with each other in their first meeting and end up being best friends. They meet every Sunday, they go shopping together and even go to weddings together. Tom's dad got married for the 6th time so he took Hannah so as not to give his girl friends any ideas.

Anyway they are as best friends should be. Hannah goes to Scotland for 6 weeks and falls in love with Colin. In the meantime the Tom has realized that he loves Hannah... Anyways to cut the story short... they go to Scotland for the marriage where Tom is the maid of Honor and tries to show Hannah that he is the man for her.

Within the first 5 minutes of the movie you know what the end will be. So there was no mystery. I liked the movie coz I love Scotland. Personally I'd go for Colin and have Tom as my best friend. I loved the Scottish kilts, throwing of the caber, the highland games, the lochs, the pubs... So personally I didn't like the way the movie ended... Colin was the better man.

Infact in my opinion I think My Best Friends Wedding is worth more than this..


0 comments:


© 2011 Impressions in Time, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena