Thursday, July 31, 2008

Mere Baap Pehle Aap - Review

When translated it simply means :- My Father ... After You

Cast:

Akshaye Khanna - Son
Paresh Rawal - Father




The story is simply about a father son relationship. This movie bombed in India but I loved it. Very simple, clean and honest storyline. More to do with todays generation. And how we do away with generation gaps. I really loved the chemistry between Paresh and Akshaye. They were so comfortable in their respectful roles.


I had bought the movie mainly because my Dad prefers watching only Indian movies and in order to please him I bought this one. I, on the other hand, do not like watching Hindi films and generally engage myself somewhere else while the movies playing... But I watched this movie from beginning to end. It was sooo close to reality...

Its a must see of all those who are "great friends" with their dads or sons...

I have already got this down on my list of things (to send) to get for David


0 comments:


© 2011 Impressions in Time, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena