Thursday, July 31, 2008

July - Updates

Updates for July 2008

  • My cousin got "engaged" to his sweetheart. Marriage scheduled for November 23, 2008.




  • My brothers certificates were validated using "Apostille" Seal after a lot of hassle.
  • Got laid off for a day.
    • Political Tensions and business practices came to a head on clash and on 23rd July 2008 we were told that we were going home with full pay till further notice... or till a solution was reached.
  • Back to work after 1 day!!!
    • After only a few hours I was told to get back to work. Situation resolved. Thank God I didn't make plans to go for a holiday.
  • 25th July 2008
    • My parents Wedding Anniversary. Unfortunately we just forgot about it for most of the day :(. Anyway I'll be making up for it this weekend.
  • Got Insured.
    • Finally took the plunge and got myself insured. Bought a Life Policy from LICI. (Money Tree Plan) Thats what its called. Every 5 years I'll get a lump sum payment termed as "survival benefits". Benefit for surviving... :)
  • My best friend is getting married!!!!
    • I just found out yesterday and I'm really really happy for him.


0 comments:


© 2011 Impressions in Time, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena