Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Business Ideas

My friend had asked me a question and it got me thinking. Actually it wasn’t about rocket science or anything of that nature but a very simple question.
Question: If I had the chance to start a business what would it be? And the amount needed for it…
Here is a list of my top 10 choices…
  • Real estate. Buy and rent houses and flats or start a Back Packer Resort $$$$
  • Open a Flower Shop- Only glitch is the supply of flowers. $$
  • Start a landscaping business $$
  • Start a Boutique or just simply design clothes $$
  • Catering Business $
  • Open a Bookshop $$
  • Open a Part-Time School to provide Tuition to students $
  • Housekeeping for Executives – Provide staff to manage duties $$
  • Open a Coffee House $$
  • Open a Restaurant (with a twist) $$$
  • Etc etc etc…

2 comments:

Prabhat said...

let me add a few more, they might have a context of India though:

* Open a weekend fun club for children
* Yoga center
* Open a library with toys, books, games etc etc.
* Educate and encourage people about new business opportunities
* Open swimming Pool
* Have a farm house away from city and organize retreats periodically.

I will add more when I get.

Annjelyn Shalvina said...

Great ideas Prabhat... Even as I write this I'm getting more ideas about this :) Once again great response.


© 2011 Impressions in Time, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena