Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Cartoons

When I was small I used to love watching cartoons... Hell - I still love cartoons. I guess with the years my passion for cartoons has increased. Road runner and the Wile E. Coyote being amongst my favorites. I may have out grown Bugs Bunny and Mickey Mouse but not Road Runner. . . And I still feel for the Coyote despite him being a baddie.


He must surely being one of the brainiest bad guys around. He uses logic and of course science in his attempts to catch the Road Runner but as usual good overcomes bad!!! And he fails... Fails but not defeated coz he then comes up with the next big idea : )


I believe that this was my first real entry into the world of science :) Just look at the expression on his face... Isn't it adorable :)

0 comments:


© 2011 Impressions in Time, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena