Thursday, May 29, 2008

Camera - Update

Finally I'm getting the camera. I know I know that in my previous posts I had said otherwise but I opted for another supplier. I didn't like the idea of sending all details of my credit card via email to anyone!!! Hence the cancellation.

So I went to another vendor and bought all the necessary stuff. My Rebel XTi, lenses, filters, batteries, memory cards, bag etc etc. I didn't buy the most expensive lense coz... well it was expensive!!! I'm just a beginner so I'm starting at that level... Maybe later on I'll get something else if the ones I ordered doesn't work out!!!

I've been checking out alot of sites which gives tips on using these cameras... (in between my workloads that is...) and really I just can't wait to get my hands on it!!!


0 comments:


© 2011 Impressions in Time, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena