Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Finally I'm Getting It

I am buying a camera and hopefully within a month I should have it in my hands… Gosh I’m sooo excited…
Now I know that you might be wondering why one month and why not sooner. Its coz I’m getting it from USA and there are a lot of steps to take in order to get it here. I am forever grateful to Lisa, our family friend, who’ll be shipping it to me. Lisa you are the greatest!!! I’m forever in your debt. : )
It was Lisa herself who sort of inspired me to get into photography. She is a very keen and professional photographer. Link to her site: Lisa's Work. And she is the one who is currently guiding me as to what to buy.
I have waited a very long time to buy a good camera and really - I mean a long time.
Here is a photo of the camera that I’m buying.


During my research I found that this is good for beginners and enthusiasts. Lets see how it goes.

2 comments:

Prabhat said...

Congratulations ! I would suggest you to have another small camera, a digital point-n-shoot one. This one would be great to capture moments and bigger one to experiment. My family curses me a lot to carry a big camera all the time. I don't have a choice now :-(

Annjelyn Shalvina said...

That'll have to wait till later.But keep it hush hush coz Mum and Dad will get angry if I bought a simple one after buying this one esp after they tried to convince me to go for a simple one :)

I'll buy a simple one maybe later in the year...


© 2011 Impressions in Time, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena